It’s Friday!! We made it! Christian and I are headed to St. Louis this morning for a big family reunion (his side) for the weekend and I’m SO excited. I’ll finally get to meet a lot of his extended family I’ve yet to meet, plus my brother and his fiancée live there so we’ll meet up with them as well. Someone who’s not so thrilled about us leaving this weekend, however? Poor Oooj.
Couldn’t he totally be “the face” for Touch of Gray – Just For Dogs. ?! I mean, right?!
Okay! A quick EG recap from this last week…
* Ashley from The Grits Blog, and Betsy from Heavens to Betsy (both Soul Provider sponsor on EG for the month of July) debuted their very first Vlogs.. I have really enjoyed editing these and sharing them with you guys – I feel like you get more of a personal glimpse as to what the blogger is like. It’s one thing to read a blogger’s post, but to hear their voice and see their mannerisms is so much fun. (Not to mention, I’d had no idea that Ash has the cutest southern accent until her video!)
* Speaking of southern accents… in case you missed my BIG news on Wednesday, you can catch up here 🙂
* I welcomed quite a few new fabulous sponsors this past week! My Soul Provider sponsors this month are the lovely Lindsay from Bourbon, Lipstick, and Stilettos (is that not the cutest blog name?!) and my sweet friend Rebecca from The Adventures of Bug and Boo! 🙂 I’m looking forward to the intro posts with you gals!
I’m linking up with the lovely Meagan from All The Joys to share w/ you all some of my favorite posts from other bloggers this past week.
* Sarah from Seriously, Sarah? reminded us this week that even in her trying times of sickness, she is one hilarious gal.Side note: I’m always so impressed by you all who find the most perfect gifs for your posts. I have yet to do this (plus, I’m pretty sure I’m still pronouncing it “jiffs”)
* Loved this post from Rachel over at Our Yellow Door about How To Become A Morning Person. For someone who used to be a night owl, turned morning person, and now I’m kind of somewhere in-between, I could really relate.
* Megan from All The Joys shared what she likes about your blog and explained what elements of other people’s blogs (her “regulars”) keep her coming back each day. This post served as somewhat of a checklist for my own blog, not to mention just interesting to hear what another blogger enjoys about blog reading.
* Adoptions Questions Answered by Danielle at Take Heart was not only interesting and informative, but honest to God really did answer some of the things I’d wondered since recently following their beautiful journey.
* How To Convince Your Husband To Buy You A Puppy by Chelsea at The Girl Who Loved To Write. I mean do I even need to explain why you should read this post? In need of a puppy or not, this was the cutest story. (I wonder if these same 6 steps will work to convince your husband to buy you a baby alpaca….)