Happy Monday, all! Today is one of those days I’m grateful for so, so much – it would be hard to pinpoint it down to just one thing. So, in true type-A fashion, I’m sharing my grateful heart in list form 😉
- Daily walks with my husband, taking in the last of these warm fall, sunny days.
- Lazy Sunday afternoons with my bf, baking cookies, watching Bridget Jones’s Diary, and trying to convince her to move to Nashville 😉
- Bubble wrap.
- The freedom to dream, and encouragement from others to pursue those dreams.
- Brunch on Mag Mile with my in-laws.
- Text messages from blogger turned real-life friends 🙂
- My baby brother who is about to be one year older this week. (He’ll always be my baby bro, though.)
- Michael Bolton. (because, always.)
- Candy Corn (but just a few will do, oh my gosh.)
Sometimes it’s the big things, other times it’s the little things… but either way- it’s always a good thing to live each day with a grateful heart.
Link up below and join the rest of us in starting each day this week with a grateful heart. Not enough time to write a Grateful Heart post today? No worries! This linkup will be open until Friday!
1. Link up to your Grateful Heart post, not just your blog’s homepage, and please link your post back to Ember Grey (via link or GH button) so that others can link up too! *Any posts that do not have to do with this GH topic or those that do not link back up to this blog will be deleted.
2. If you use #gratefulheart on Twitter, tag me and I will retweet! @embergreyblog